Sunday, March 27, 2011

WOW


WOW! I just tried my first cat eye with the POPBeauty cat eyes eyeliner and it is soooooooo easy. I also got a very good picture! Double win!


Other than the liner, I curled my lashes with my crappy Sephora lash curler (must replace, I want an elf one) and applied one coat of my black Cargo blu-ray Extreme Definition Mascara on my top lashes. Sorry that I'm looking off to the side in the second pic. I was just trying to align the camera (there was a mirror I was using to see the screen of my camera). It was very easy to draw the line and then I just flicked my wrist. The only problem was the wing wasn't quite dark enough. My mom was calling me, but if I had more time, I would have filled it in more.

I really like this liner, I think with practice it might even replace my 24/7.

:O

*GASP*

Keyword: might.

xx,
beautygeek0

No comments:

Post a Comment