Saturday, March 26, 2011

Obsession

Hey people- not super makeup-related but I felt obliged to write this post somehow. Here are a few of my current obsessions/addictions.

TV- Bones! Ahhh I love Bones so much it's the best show ever.
Music- Florence and the Machine/Mumford and Sons.
Food- Doublemint Gum and Chinese food. Three packs of Doublemint are $1.50 at CVS, I just bought two heheh.
Stores- As you may know, Urban Outfitters. I've been feeling distance from Sephora lately. Make sense?
Makeup- Blush. I'm really having fun experimenting with different cheek colors. In my collection are Physician's Formula Blushing Peach, NARS Orgasm Iluminator, Estee Lauder Port Passion, Make Up For Ever HD Blush in Quickie (#6), Givenchy Powder Prism 1 and Sun Prism 1, Tarte Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess, a convertible color from the Stila palette I hauled yesterday in Plumeria, plus that pinky powder I got in France by PURE. Coming soon is my NYX cream blush in Glow, by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Clothing- Lace and high waists.
Other- I'm liking bows, my fountain pen, and definitely Spring break!! Too bad it's over Tuesday...

Coming up to 200 page views. Doesn't seem like much but to me it's a milestone. Thanks guys.

xx,
beautygeek0

PS I'm thinking of doing a makeup collection post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment