Thursday, March 24, 2011

A quick little update...

Hellooooo-

Okay, so at Urban Outfitters today (yes, I go almost everyday, you would too if you lived 5mins away), I noticed that all sale was 30% off! I have no idea how much time I spent there, but it was a while. I bought nothing because I'm going out with a friend tomorrow. There were no new VitaminSchticks, and I noticed that all of the POPBeauty cat eyes eyeliners were open, so that kinda failed. :( BTW, POP is on HauteLook today! Tomorrow I have only one beauty-related thing, and it's a maybe. It's this texturizing spray. On double-sale it would be $7. Other things on my to-buy list are:

Suave Dry Shampoo- $3
Lustre Drops by MAC- $19.50 (Bronze Everyday collection coming out on April 7)
A pink cream blush, maybe MAC's Cremeblend Blush in So Sweet, So Easy- $19.50
ELF Bestsellers Kit- $5
Sonia Kashuk Berry Lip Quad- $12.99 (That's not exactly what it's called...)

Yeahhhhhhhhh. Not sure which items will actually be in my future, but those are the ones on my wishlist.

xx,
beautygeek0

No comments:

Post a Comment