Monday, March 28, 2011

A very neutral eye look.


Hey everyone-

Just decided to do a quick eye look for you. In the pics the shadows barely show up at all, so it sorta just looks like the eyeliner.

Here you go:




I started with a layer of the original Urban Decay Primer Potion.

Next I mixed the color Sake from the Stila Trendsetting in Tokyo palette with Skimp by Urban Decay. I packed the color all over my lid.

Afterwards, with a fluffier brush, I mixed my tarte bronzer in Park Avenue Princess with an ancient bronzey color from a really old palette my mom gave me. hehe. I think it's called Bronze Notte. I added this color to my crease and outer V and blended the colors with an even FLUFFIER brush. lol.

Next I added Skimp under my brow and to my inner corner as a highlight. Skimp is lighter than Sake.

The best step! Applying eyeliner. I loooove this eyeliner. I think I'll wear it to school tomorrow! It's the POPBeauty Cat Eyes Eyeliner in No. 1 Black Onyx. I put it on my upper lash line and a little on the outer third of my lower lash line. On my bottom waterline (I don't bother tightlining with this), I used my Cargo Reverse Lip Liner (a nude lipliner I'll be posting about soon).

Next I curled my lashes and applied a coat of Cargo blu-ray Extreme Definition Mascara in black to my top and bottom lashes.

Since these eyes are a bit boring and neutral, I recommend a pop of color on either the cheeks or lips. I might put the NARS Orgasm Illuminator for a subtle shimmer on my cheeks with a coat of my Yves Rocher Framboise Sorbet lipstick (the one on the left).

Or the other way around! I might put NYX Cream Blusher in Glow (review to come next week) on my cheeks with a nude gloss or lipstick.

If anyone tries the look, PLEASE send me pics here: thebeautygeekblog@gmail.com

You can also send requests, questions, and of course advice or anything to help me improve!

With your permission, I would post them on the blog!

Thanks soooo much for reading, I hope you liked my first real eye look. I'll try something brighter or crazier soon!

I hit the 250 mark faster than I expected!

Send the blog to your friends if you like it! I want to keep this sudden spike in activity going!

xx,
beautygeek0

No comments:

Post a Comment