Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Update!

Wow, it worked! I can set a time for a post to be published so I don't have to do it on my iPod at school. That's great! So, I just wanted to talk about a few things in this post.

My eyeliner!

Today, for school, I did a mini cat eye with my POPBeauty Cat Eyes Eyeliner. I had softball after school today, and my makeup, unfortunately, didn't last. I'm glad it didn't completely melt all over my face, it just sort of faded. The first game of the season is tomorrow, wish us luck!

My juice!

Gahh I'm obsessed with cranberry juice. I need to drink a lot of water for softball though, so I think I'll be getting one of those Bobble things (water bottle with a replaceable filter built in!). They're really cool, and they sell them at American Apparel. I've also seen them at the Container Store. Not sure where else.

My disappointment!

Today I went to school with $7 to pay my friend and get my blush! She forgot it! Crycrycry. I was kind of upset but she didn't get why (this blog is the reason) and she was like "CHILL" and I was like "meh". See, my friends don't know about my blog. I know, I know, I'm supposed to be myself, but then they would want the link, and then they would tease my about my writing and about my loveee of makeup. I just adore the way makeup makes me feel and look. Sooooo, no blush till tomorrow. Sorry.

xx,
beautygeek0

No comments:

Post a Comment