Friday, December 31, 2010

Review: L'Oreal Go360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser w/ Scrublet

Ok guys- today at Safeway, I was with my dad and asked him if I could get the l'Oreal cleanser with a scrublet. I think it was $6.99, and I got the green bottle (the original) because that was the only one the had. It's a decent sized bottle with...a gaping hole in the middle! Don't worry, the circle is for the "scrublet". It looks exactly like the Sephora Presicion Pore Cleansing Pad, except this one is green, and has a handle of the same gelatinous material as the scrubber itself. That's the downside to the scrublet. I feel like I can't get a grip on it because the handle is also made of silicone or whatever it is. However, the Sephora one doesn't even have a handle, and is $5...this is $7, and the main product is the facial cleanser. It smells great. I hope the scent does not irritate my skin. It doesn't have any of those cool exploding bead type things, but with the scrublet you can get a nice lather. I hope that if I use this in the shower or after a shower, it will loosen or remove blackhead (blech).

Update: There are now actually more go360 Clean products than I though. There is a deep cream cleanser, a deep exfoliating scrub, a deep cleanser for sensitive skin, and there is a new anti-breakout facial cleanser, which I may want to try.

xo,
beautygeek0

No comments:

Post a Comment