Saturday, April 30, 2011

I'm back!


Hey people-

I've been away for a while and now I'm gonna backtrack a bit. A while ago I went to Ulta for the first time ever! I love it soooooo much. But it's really far away from me. :(

Here you go!

So I got 2 Orly nail lacquers, one mini (wish it was full size, but I only had so much money on me), and a free full size. The mini was $3.50 in the color Rage, which is an absolutely gorgeous rose gold color. I also think it works year round. Love! The second one was free with a coupon from a magazine. They usually retail for $7 btw. It's called Shine and I still haven't tried it on, but I think it'll be my next nail color. Right now I'm wearing a shade from the UD Apocalyptic Nail Kit which I'll haul really soon.

NYX lip stuff was BOGO50% off so I got a round lipstick in Jupiter (normally $3.50) and a soft matte lip cream in Milan ($6). Jupiter is a really light, very frosty pink. Milan is a deep muted rosey berry, as best as I can describe it. I like the fact that the tube is the color of the product. So when I first got these my lips were pretty dry and neither product looked very good. Jupiter is a frosty pink, which is not cute on cracked lips. Milan is a bit drying and looks much better on smooth lips. Now that there is a little humidity and moisture injected into the air and I've found my HG lip conditioner (I'll talk about that in a mo'), I've been wearing Milan, but to date still haven't worn Jupiter out. I'll wear it Monday (probably). The lipstick is not drying, but the cream is a bit. If you don't know what the soft matte lip creams are, they're basically matte, liquid lipsticks with a doe foot applicator. I think I want more NYX lipsticks, but in more wearable formulations and colors. I'm excited that they've started to bring more and more NYX to Urban Outfitters. As a splurge I might pick up this gigantic bronzer that they have for face and body. It's $16 though, and I don't really have a big enough kabuki. :/ We'll see.

So just 4 products. I also used a $3.50 off $10 coupon so the whole purchase was under ten.

Here's a pic, sorry, you can request swatches if you like.


xx,
beautygeek0




No comments:

Post a Comment